OUR NEW POLICIES FOR RESPIRATORY ILLNESS CONTROL
Safety for our clients and staff is our first priority. We have updated our methods of work to follow the CDC guidelines during this time of Coronavirus. Our staff will be following these guidelines:
1. Staff is required to stay home for a week if they have any of the Coronavirus symptoms. They will not be allowed to work until they are fever-free and symptom-free for 3 days. Staff will be tested for fever each day upon arriving to work. Anyone with a fever of over 99.5 should be tested for Coronavirus. If they are tested and are negative, they may return to work after being fever-free for 24 hours. If they test positive, they will not be allowed to work for 30 days. Any staff that they were around will also quarantine for two weeks.
2. We will wear masks when on the job, and in vehicles together. We will limit the amount of people who can be in a vehicle at once.
3. We will practice social distancing as much as possible.
4. We will only allow one staff member to interact with a client during a job. Preferably, the client will be at another location while we work.
5. We will wear disposable or washable gloves on the jobs.
6. We will encourage frequent 20-second handwashing, use of sanitizer, and no face touching.
7. We will sanitize tools, door knobs, light switches, counters and railings before and after each job.
8. We will sanitize our trucks and vans before and after each job.
PLEASE CALL 248-889-3559 FOR MORE DETAILS OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!